Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Resisting and Remembering dt's Words

Thank you to my friend Brenda for telling me about this post on the Daily Kos for International Women's Day.

It reports posters plastered all over the East Village in New York City with some of the words spoken by dt as recorded on the Hollywood Access audio and videotape.

This act of resistance was done to make sure we don't forget dt's verbal assault on women and the physical assaults on his record.

We can't let his supporters normalize this presidency.

The posters read:
“I did try and fuck her. She was married.
I moved on her like a bitch,
But I couldn’t get there.
And she was married.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss.
I don’t even wait.
You can do anything…
Grab them by the pussy.
You can do anything.”
The President of the United States of America


Not sure how I can endure even one more day of this presidency.


No comments: