Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Christian Feminism Today

The latest issue of Christian Feminism Today (summer 2009) has some great reflections:

"The Week I Wore the Hijab" by Alena Amato Ruggerio (See the great color photo of her on a camel!)

"What Motherhood Has Taught Me" by well-known singer/song-writer Kathryn Christian

"How Did I Become a Feminist?" by Bettina Tate Pedersen

"My Faith and Feminism--A Winding Pathway" by Rita Voors

"Feminism is a Spiritual Journey" by Kathleen DeFrees

"Becoming a Feminist" by Becky Kiser

"My Advice to Newly-Minted Feminists/Womanists/Mujeri
stas" by Virginia Ramey Mollenkott

Review of Joan Chittister's "Welcome to the Wisdom of the World and Its Meaning for You" by Laju M. Balani

Review of Kelsey Timmerman's "Where Am I Wearing? A Global Tour of the Countries, Factories, and People that Make Our Clothes" by Kimberly B. George

"My EEWC Journey" by Barbara Crews

Subscribe online at www.eewc.com

or from EEWC, PO Box 78171, Indianapolis IN 46278-0171. $25/yr.

Congratulations to editor Letha Dawson Scanzoni on another wonderful issue of CFT !


No comments: