Monday, May 9, 2016

Choking off the TV

This morning I turned on the television as usual while I fixed breakfast and fed the dogs.

I heard dt whining about how Hillary Clinton treated the women Bill had affairs with... the same report has been repeated hourly on all news channels for the last 24 hours.

I decided that's it: I'm turning off my television until November 9.  

I refuse to listen to endless reports quoting the insults and ignorance of this millionaire misogynist funding his own campaign to take over our country.  

Of course, no male candidate for president ever gets hounded about how he treated the men his wife had affairs with.  

There used to be one way to treat such men--shoot them.  But Donald complains that Hillary wasn't nice enough to these women.  Men get to shoot their rivals--women should be nice to them, according to this nut.  

It's going to be a long six months, but I for one am not going to listen to it.

I will drive to the most remote spot of Colorado where there is no cell signal and I have no television.  The few newspapers that make it to Telluride come a day late, and I'm a 20-minute drive from town.

I'll be doing a Rip Van Winkle.

Wake me up when this ridiculous election is over.

And by the way, if this pitiful excuse for a male is elected by the ignorant public, I will be moving to Mexico or Canada or France.  

No comments: